Today Pierre told me that he has been at a hospital for a week and a half and can only drink liquids now. He needs to come to Dakar to be treated but does not have the means to do this. He asked Pierre if I could help him with the cost - close to 600 USD. I didn't know what to say, but I said I would pray for him. It's not the first time I've been asked to help someone out with medical expenses and I know it will not be the last time.
Please pray for Pierre's landlord as he faces the reality of suffering and sickness; ask that God would give him the strength and faith to put his trust in Jesus. Pray that God would not only provide for his financial needs, but for his physical, spiritual, and emotional health. Please pray for wisdom and encouragement for Pierre as he seeks to minister to him and his family. Thank you.
Today
No comments:
Post a Comment